Our Zebra Stripe pen blanks are made using a special resin pouring technique to create a striped pattern similar to the unique patterns of zebras.
Each blank is 100% unique!
- Standard Length Blanks are approximately 5.5" x .75" round
- Kitless Length Blanks are approximately 8.5" x .75" round
- Price is for one pen blank
- Made with Alumilite Clear Slow Resin
- Round blanks, no need to knock off corners!
For Best Results
- We load up the blanks with a ton of mica powder, but it never hurts to use painted tubes to ensure no brass will show through on the finished pen
The Alumilite Advantage!
Alumilite is by far the best resin I’ve found for casting pen blanks. It’s a joy to turn, and it easily polishes up to a high gloss. Finishing these blanks doesn’t get any simpler! Just sand and polish with polishing papers, plastic polish, or buffing wheels.
GOOD BYE CHIPOUT!! Alumilite resin is not brittle like many of the mass produced or polyester resin blanks on the market. The blanks are cast under pressure to ensure there are no voids or trapped air bubbles in the resin.