Newly redesigned Root Beer Float pen blanks with deep brown as well as pearly brown and white swirls are inspired by one of my favorite treats - root beer floats!! Almost identical to the original version, but now they are round and are available in two lengths: 5.5" and 8.5" kitless. They are a fun blank, but once polished up they make a very elegant pen.
Each blank is 100% unique!
- Standard Length Blanks are approximately 5.5" x .75" round
- Kitless Length Blanks are approximately 8.5" x .75" round
- Price is for one pen blank
- Made with Alumilite Clear Slow Resin
- Round blanks, no need to knock off corners!
For Best Results
- Painting tubes is recommended to ensure the brass tube doesn’t show (I prefer white or black)
The Alumilite Advantage!
Alumilite is by far the best resin I’ve found for casting pen blanks. It’s a joy to turn, and it easily polishes up to a high gloss. Finishing these blanks doesn’t get any simpler! Just sand it up to a high grit or use micro mesh pads, then finish it off with some plastic polish or on a buffing wheel.
GOOD BYE CHIPOUT!! Alumilite resin is not brittle like many of the mass produced or polyester resin blanks on the market. The blanks are cast under pressure to ensure there are no voids or trapped air bubbles in the resin.