Monarch blanks are inspired by the colors of the Monarch Butterfly wings, Orange, Brown and White. These blanks are a great match for the Cleveland Browns football team as well, and for all the root beer float lovers out there, they are a great match for A&W too!! Overall, the Monarch blanks are an interesting color combination that looks amazing turned up and polished.
Each blank is 100% unique!
- Dimensions are 5″ x 3/4″ x 3/4″
- Price is for one pen blank
- Made with Alumilite White Resin - the easiest resin to turn!
- No painting of tubes necessary, these blanks are totally opaque
- Great for novice pen turners
For Best Results
- Sand with a light touch, the resin is softer and sands faster than other resins
Alumilite White Resin
Alumilite White resin turns easier than any other resin out there because it is slightly softer than clear base resins. Novice turners will find this to be an easy step into resin turning, and pros will find that they can turn these even faster than typical resin blanks. Although it is softer, it easily polishes up to a high gloss. Finishing these blanks doesn’t get any simpler! Just sand it up to a high grit or use micro mesh pads, then finish it off with some plastic polish or on a buffing wheel.
GOOD BYE CHIPOUT!! Alumilite resin is not brittle like many of the mass produced or polyester resin blanks on the market. The blanks are cast under pressure to ensure there are no voids or trapped air bubbles in the resin.