Now in round stock with two sizes to choose from. Same formula as the original square blanks.
Jamaican Me Crazy pen blanks are inspired by the colors of the Jamaican flag: green, black, and gold. The color combination creates a beautiful pen with fun, vibrant colors.
Each blank is 100% unique!
- Standard Length Blanks are approximately 5.5" x .75" round
- Kitless Length Blanks are approximately 8.5" x .8" round
- Price is for one pen blank
- Made with Alumilite Clear Slow Resin
- Round blanks, no need to knock off corners!
For Best Results
- Although we load up the blanks with a ton of mica powder, we recommend painting tubes or using nickel plated tubes to ensure the tube doesn't show
The Alumilite Advantage!
Alumilite is by far the best resin I’ve found for casting pen blanks. It’s a joy to turn, and it easily polishes up to a high gloss. Finishing these blanks doesn’t get any simpler! Just sand it up to a high grit or use micro mesh pads, then finish it off with some plastic polish or on a buffing wheel.
GOOD BYE CHIPOUT!! Alumilite resin is not brittle like many of the mass produced or polyester resin blanks on the market. The blanks are cast under pressure to ensure there are no voids or trapped air bubbles in the resin.