Red, white and blue for the Stars and Stripes, 4th of July, Memorial Day, America, USA, Great Britain, United Kingdom, British, Union Jack, University of Arizona Wildcats Fans! Independence blanks have a darker blue that is more of a true representation of the American Flag. Check out the Cubbies blanks if you are looking for a lighter blue patriotic blank.
Each blank is 100% unique!
- Dimensions are 5″ x 3/4″ x 3/4″
- Price is for one pen blank
- Made with Alumilite White Resin - the easiest resin to turn!
- No painting of tubes necessary, these blanks are totally opaque
- Great for novice pen turners
For Best Results
- Sand with a light touch, the resin is softer and sands faster than other resins
Alumilite White Resin
Alumilite White resin turns easier than any other resin out there because it is slightly softer than clear base resins. Novice turners will find this to be an easy step into resin turning, and pros will find that they can turn these even faster than typical resin blanks. Although it is softer, it easily polishes up to a high gloss. Finishing these blanks doesn’t get any simpler! Just sand it up to a high grit or use micro mesh pads, then finish it off with some plastic polish or on a buffing wheel.
GOOD BYE CHIPOUT!! Alumilite resin is not brittle like many of the mass produced or polyester resin blanks on the market. The blanks are cast under pressure to ensure there are no voids or trapped air bubbles in the resin.