Pink glow in the dark glitter cast in resin. It is a mixture of glitter with pigments, and it glows in the dark too! These make some wicked pens with sparkly and bright glow effects
Each blank is 100% unique!
- Dimensions are 5″ x 3/4″ x 3/4″
- Price is for one pen blank
- Made with Alumilite Clear Slow Resin
For Best Results
- For best results, paint the inside of the blank before inserting tubes to provide a solid background for the pigment
- Also note that glow in the dark products are more abrasive than regular resin blanks, and it will dull high speed steel blades and bits faster than normal. Carbide tools are the best option for turning these blanks
The Alumilite Advantage!
Alumilite is by far the best resin I’ve found for casting pen blanks. It’s a joy to turn, and it easily polishes up to a high gloss. Finishing these blanks doesn’t get any simpler! Just sand and polish with polishing papers, plastic polish, or buffing wheels.
GOOD BYE CHIPOUT!! Alumilite resin is not brittle like many of the mass produced or polyester resin blanks on the market. The blanks are cast under pressure to ensure there are no voids or trapped air bubbles in the resin.