Dark Side blanks are inspired by the Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon" album cover artwork. Giving the blank a segmented effect, the rainbow stripe blank is cast in black resin and bisects the blank. Whether you're a fan of Pink Floyd or just like the design, this pen blank is sure to turn heads!
- Dimensions are 5″ x 3/4″ x 3/4″
- Price is for one pen blank
- Made with Alumilite Clear Slow Resin
For Best Results
- Dark colors show scratches, diligent sanding is necessary to get the best gloss
- Totally opaque, no need to paint the tube
The Alumilite Advantage!
Alumilite is by far the best resin I’ve found for casting pen blanks. It’s a joy to turn, and it easily polishes up to a high gloss. Finishing these blanks doesn’t get any simpler! Just sand and polish with polishing papers, plastic polish, or buffing wheels.
GOOD BYE CHIPOUT!! Alumilite resin is not brittle like many of the mass produced or polyester resin blanks on the market. The blanks are cast under pressure to ensure there are no voids or trapped air bubbles in the resin.