Cosmic Disco blanks are inspired by the beauty of the cosmos. These blanks are perfect for space nuts and astronomy lovers! The pearls have incredible iridescence. They have a black background with tiny specks of starlight in plus 4 pearly colors, purple, black, green, and pink swirled together, and of course aluminum honeycomb added for good measure.
Each blank is 100% unique!
- Dimensions are 5″ x 3/4″ x 3/4″
- Price is for one pen blank
- Made with Alumilite Clear Slow Resin
For Best Results
- We recommend painting tubes black or using black nickel tubes to ensure the brass doesn't show
- We recommend applying a CA finish on these blanks
- Experienced Turners - Light cuts & sharp tools
- It's not a bad idea to douse the blanks with thin CA glue before and during turning just to add a little insurance against chipping
The Alumilite Advantage!
Alumilite is by far the best resin I’ve found for casting pen blanks. It’s a joy to turn, and it easily polishes up to a high gloss. Finishing these blanks doesn’t get any simpler! Just sand and polish with polishing papers, plastic polish, or buffing wheels.
GOOD BYE CHIPOUT!! Alumilite resin is not brittle like many of the mass produced or polyester resin blanks on the market. The blanks are cast under pressure to ensure there are no voids or trapped air bubbles in the resin.