The evolution of resin cast pen blanks! These blanks are a fusion of 3D printing and resin casting to achieve a pinstriped effect in the final product.
The Philly Pinstripe is perfect for Philadelphia Philly fans. Best for larger pens, may not work with slimlines.
- Dimensions are 5″ x 3/4″ x 3/4″
- Price is for one pen blank
- Made with Alumilite Clear Slow Resin
With proper turning techniques, these blanks will turn fabulous. Improper turning, preparation or machining techniques can lead to lamination failure.
For Best Results
- Ensure proper glue joint and coverage on tube - See video: https://youtu.be/85YuDF2_n9Q
- Clear chips often when drilling - recommend 1/4" depth then clear chips
- Use sharp tools
- Turn at high speeds
- Take light cuts
- Totally opaque, no need to paint the tube
WARNING: These blanks require more delicate preparation and care when turning. Check out the video linked below to see some tips and tricks for turning mixed material blanks. Blanks will not be replaced due to blowouts
For more tips on preparing mixed material blanks, see this video https://youtu.be/JYM9WH4S8vY