New and refreshed...plus cheaper!! I've updated the Nebula blanks to round instead of square, so no more corners to knock off, I added an extra half inch to the length, and I also gave them a starlight effect!
Nebula blanks are inspired by the beauty of the cosmos. When polished up, they are reminiscent of so many of the wondrous celestial events captured by the Hubble and James Webb space telescope. These blanks are perfect for astronomy lovers! The red, blue, and purple pearls have incredible iridescence and shimmer and shine when you move it around in the light. Now with a cool starlight effect as well.
Warning: this is a dark blank that seems almost black in parts until light hits it just right. Once the light hits it though, the colors burst out at you with amazing iridescent effects. They almost seem like a hologram.
Each blank is 100% unique!
- Standard Length Blanks are approximately 5.5" x .75" round
- Kitless Length Blanks are approximately 8.5" x .75" round
- Price is for one pen blank
- Made with Alumilite Clear Slow Resin
- Round blanks, no need to knock off corners!
For Best Results
- These blanks have some translucent areas, therefore we recommend painting tubes black or using nickel plated tubes to ensure no brass shows through
The Alumilite Advantage!
Alumilite is by far the best resin I’ve found for casting pen blanks. It’s a joy to turn, and it easily polishes up to a high gloss. Finishing these blanks doesn’t get any simpler! Just sand and polish with polishing papers, plastic polish, or buffing wheels.
GOOD BYE CHIPOUT!! Alumilite resin is not brittle like many of the mass produced or polyester resin blanks on the market. The blanks are cast under pressure to ensure there are no voids or trapped air bubbles in the resin.