The Starry Night pen blanks are inspired the beauty of Van Gogh's masterpiece by the same name. The mix of colors and swirls captures my interpretation of the brush strokes in the original painting. This is a must have blank for art lovers!
The color scheme is a mix of blue hues with yellow highlights.
Each blank is 100% unique!
- Standard Length Blanks are approximately 5.5" x .75" round
- Kitless Length Blanks are approximately 8.5" x .8" round
- Price is for one pen blank
- Made with Alumilite Clear Slow Resin
- Round blanks, no need to knock off corners!
For Best Results
- Although we load up the blanks with a ton of mica powder, we recommend painting tubes or using nickel plated tubes to ensure the tube doesn't show
The Alumilite Advantage!
Alumilite is by far the best resin I’ve found for casting pen blanks. It’s a joy to turn, and it easily polishes up to a high gloss. Finishing these blanks doesn’t get any simpler! Just sand and polish with polishing papers, plastic polish, or buffing wheels.
GOOD BYE CHIPOUT!! Alumilite resin is not brittle like many of the mass produced or polyester resin blanks on the market. The blanks are cast under pressure to ensure there are no voids or trapped air bubbles in the resin.