Intergalactic blanks are inspired by the beauty of the cosmos. When polished up, they are reminiscent of so many of the wondrous celestial events captured by the Hubble and James Webb space telescopes. These blanks are perfect for astronomy lovers!
The color scheme is black with micro starlight glitter that twinkles and looks like deep space with distant stars, a blue-purple colorshift with chunky starlight glitter, and a hot pink pearl to round it all out. It is impossible to capture the radiance of the pearl and glitter that sparkles when you move it in a still photograph. Check out my Instagram post for a video of a pen being made with this blank: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiJTLcKJW13/
Each blank is 100% unique!
- Standard Length Blanks are approximately 5" x .8" round
- Kitless Length Blanks are approximately 8.5" x .8" round
- Price is for one pen blank
- Made with Alumilite Clear Slow Resin
- Round blanks, no need to knock off corners!
For Best Results
- Although we load up the blanks with a ton of mica powder, we recommend painting tubes black or using nickel plated tubes to ensure no brass shows through
The Alumilite Advantage!
Alumilite is by far the best resin I’ve found for casting pen blanks. It’s a joy to turn, and it easily polishes up to a high gloss. Finishing these blanks doesn’t get any simpler! Just sand and polish with polishing papers, plastic polish, or buffing wheels.
GOOD BYE CHIPOUT!! Alumilite resin is not brittle like many of the mass produced or polyester resin blanks on the market. The blanks are cast under pressure to ensure there are no voids or trapped air bubbles in the resin.