Red, Green, and White Pearls with mini pinecones. These blanks are oozing with holiday cheer!! Limited inventory only available during the holidays, grab yours before they're gone!The patterns created when turned into a pen are absolutely stunning! Another fun to turn blank that produces a great looking stopper or ornament. Each blank is 100% unique!
- Dimensions are 1.5" diameter x 2.5" long
- Price is for one blank
- Made with Alumilite Clear Slow Resin
- Applying a top coat finish (i.e. CA finish) is recommended for best gloss and protection
- Some pinholes may occur in the pinecones, these can be easily filled with CA glue
- Pinecones can chip, it is recommended to turn carefully
The Alumilite Advantage!
Alumilite is by far the best resin I’ve found for casting pen blanks. It’s a joy to turn, and it easily polishes up to a high gloss. Finishing these blanks doesn’t get any simpler! Just sand it up to a high grit or use micro mesh pads, then finish it off with some plastic polish or on a buffing wheel.
GOOD BYE CHIPOUT!! Alumilite resin is not brittle like many of the mass produced or polyester resin blanks on the market. The blanks are cast under pressure to ensure there are no voids or trapped air bubbles in the resin.